MW Equine Massage
Equine Massage is offered by Megan Wos CESMT
Because of Megan's beliefs (quote above) she first educated herself in Chiropractic and attended an Equine Chiropractic Methods and Clinical Applications clinic and received a certificate of attendance. However State Laws prevent Megan from practicing chiropractic, she is able to perform simple spinal manipulations and can inform the owner if the horse is in need of chiropractic adjustments. She can also explain to the owner how to tell if their horses is out which can get the horse back on track faster. The faster a horse can be put back in the greater the chance the muscles will hold the adjustment. This is why Megan went on to receive her CERTIFICATION AS A CESMT. The Amassage Method and Biomechanics Level 1 and became a licensed Equine Massage Therapist from
Megan had been searching for the best program to attend since she first learned of Equine Massage from her Equine Chiropractic Methods and Clinical Applications clinic because of this, the program's years of experience and the continuing education offered this school was chosen.
Price per massage depends on distance.
Out of town pricing varies by distance, Contact us for more information.
Benifits to Equine Massage
- Relaxes muscle spasms and relieves tension
- Increases athletic performance/endurance
- Improves an animal’s disposition
- Releases endorphins (natural pain killers)
- Increases the excretion of toxins
- Reducing inflammation and swelling
- Alleviates stiffness and restores mobility to injured tissues
- increases range of motion
- Enhances muscle tone
- Increases production of synovial fluid in joints
- Increases circulation which promotes more rapid healing
- Can help to extend the good health and lifespan of your horse
Is it Working?
You should be able to see a difference right away, and can usually see the enjoyment on the horses face while they receive their first massage. Your horse will have an improvement in movement and flexibility; in many cases you will see an improvement in disposition. For many horses in rehab and coming off of an injury not only can you expect to see a faster recovery you will see a happier healthier horse.
Choose the best to keep your horse happy and healthy for years to come.
* Equine Massage Therapy is not to be uses in lieu of Veterinarian care *
What Clients are Saying!!